Adam M. SollAttorney at Law
Adam Soll is an attorney licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, State of New Jersey and District of Columbia. During the course of his career, Adam has been granted special admission to serve as trial counsel in Delaware and West Virginia.
Adam received his Juris Doctorate from Villanova University School of Law in 1987, where he served as a member of the Law Review, and his Bachelor of Arts in International Relations from The George Washington University, Washington, D.C. in 1984.
Adam’s practice is devoted exclusively to representing plaintiffs in personal injury matters, including motor vehicle collisions, nursing home abuse, birth injury, traumatic brain injury, premises liability and wrongful death. Early in his career, Adam served as trial counsel in a wide array of civil litigation matters, including liquor liability, divorce, landlord/tenant and estate matters in addition to personal injury trial work. Adam has successfully tried, arbitrated, mediated, and settled many significant cases and takes great pride in the close attention and personal commitment he gives to each case he handles. Adam truly cares about helping his clients through difficult times in their lives.
Adam is married with two daughters and lives in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Outside the practice of law, he enjoys traveling the world, hiking, photography and reading.
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Federal Court of Claims
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- New Jersey Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice